newby anyone to break me in?

sweetie6327
on 11/22/06 3:40 am
Iam new to this I have left a couple of posts but I havent had but 1 response. I ahve my 1st appt with Dr fang on 11/28/06. I have ssen him before but right after the first part of abc's i dropped out. So now Im back! And boy am I ready to becaome a loserI am 34yrs old with a bmi of 59 and boy am I miserable. anyone want to tell me about their journey? ins and outs? I have mercy care for my insurance my doctor says that we have to jump thru many loop holes but it is possible with my co-morbidities. Any answers?
vquigley
on 11/22/06 7:58 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Rebecca, Welcome to this site. I don't know anything about Dr. Fang or Mercy Care but I'm sure there are others who do. However, I did start out with a BMI of 59 so I can relate to the health issues you may be having. I had surgery July 31 and to date have lost approximately 65 pounds and I feel 100% better. Don't give up. It will happen--you just need to be persistent. Wishing you skinny wishes, Virginia
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/06 11:55 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi there Welcome to OH. I don't know anything about Dr. Fang or Mercy Care either, but am glad you are here and ready to take control of your life. Please feel free to read my profile. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. [email protected]
jeannearm
on 12/13/06 1:13 am
I recently had lap band surgery on December 4th at Banner Good Sam. Dr. Juarez was my surgeon and Dr. Fang is in the same practice, although I do not know Dr. Fang. To date, I've lost about 11# and in my 2nd week of the liquid diet portion. Come Christmas Day, I can go on pureed foods. Yeaaa! Then New Years Day, it's regular food in small portions. Double yeaaa! How are you progressing in your endeavor for weight loss surgery and what kind of surgery are you considering? It took me from May 2nd to December 4th in vying for this surgery. It seemed like an enternity while all this was going on, but once the date drew near, it was all for a good cause. Good luck to you and keep us posted.
Most Active