Hubby down 25lbs. since 11/06 and he's lap-band!

carolem
on 11/21/06 1:52 am - Austin , TX
He is doing so well. Didn't need any pain medication after he came home, once in awhile he's a little uncomfortable, but he rested a lot at first and now he's feeling really well. A little tired of all the cottage cheese, but he knows his diet will improve once he gets past his next appt. with the Dr. He's eating sliced turkey and chicken as well. Can't handle the vegetable broth, so he's not doing that. He was ready to go for his walk this morning, and he's not a walker! Unless you count from the golf cart to your ball, I didn't think so! Anyway, for lap-band he's losing pretty fast and he doesn't feel too deprived. Although he said he wanted to grab the potato chip off my plate the other day when we actually went to a restaurant. My surgery isn't until January so we're not eating the same yet. I've lost 5 or 6 lbs myself just staying away from real dinner's at night. I don't miss it either....I'll be glad to get on with the real program. CaroleM
Melissa P
on 11/21/06 4:35 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am so glad that you husband is doing good and was not in much pain. That is great about his weight loss. He is doing excellent. Guys always lose weight much faster then us women. So unfair. Oh well. Congrats also on losing 6 pounds. That is great! Soon it will be your turn for surgery. Melissa
Most Active