Tomorrow I get to be a loser!

AZdove
on 11/21/06 4:21 am - Tolleson, AZ
I can't believe how swiftly the time has gone...tomorrow is the big day. I wanted to say thanks to everyone that has talked me through my "jitters" and reassured me by being the "real" losers that they are. Reading through the postings on these boards has given me a greater understanding of how great a change is going to be made in my life. Life is not a spectator sport (my ex used to say that all the time). And I have chosen the role of spectator for way too long. I get to play in the game again...as a LOSER...what a wonderful opportunity! Once again, thanks to everyone for listening, advising and sharing their love!
MARY OTU
on 11/21/06 4:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Ellen, You go girl! I hope your recovery is swift. See you at support group 12-4. Mary
JRinAZ
on 11/21/06 5:21 am - Layton, UT
Ellen, Skinny wishes to you for a safe and uneventful surgery! You wil make an awesome LOSER!!!!! The journey >>>>>>>>down is sooooo much fun! Big Healing Huggggzzz to you! Joyce
alligatorpgr
on 11/21/06 5:49 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Ellen, good luck and I wish for a safe surgery and speedy recovery for you tomorrow. Just think, tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. Gentle Huggzzz coming your way. Alli
Nicole W.
on 11/21/06 8:20 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Ellen, You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope to stop by the hospital tomorrow to visit Cathy, but you will be in surgery probably... so maybe Thursday I will make another trip to see you! Good Luck! ~Nicole
Most Active