**~ Arizona Holiday Gathering Part 2 ~**

Darlene X
on 11/21/06 2:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok I hope Nicole doesn't mind, but the other thread was getting super long, so I figured we should start a new one here with some of the information we have decided on. Nicole is doing an awesome job, GREAT idea Nicole!!!! I am so excited!! Ok, so the AZ board gathering so far as decided will be held: ## Thursday December 14th @ The Cheesecake Factory in Phoenix (24th St & Camelback- The Biltmore area). 5-6pm??? Time has not yet been nailed down (Need to discus in this thread for final info). Info on location & menu is listed below. Lots of yummy choices for early post-ops, and further off grads etc. ## Are we looking to do a gift exchange--- those are always fun... has a price limit been decided? ## I think we need a more final headcount--- Count EJ & I in!! Nicole-- lead away--- what were you thinking???? ******************************************************* The Cheesecake Factory PHOENIX 2402 East Camelback Space #101, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 778-6501 Location Located in the Biltmore Fashion Park. Southside entrance between Border's and Macy's. Parking Complimentary valet and self-parking are available. Menu located here: http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu.htm (Stay away from the cheesecake!!! Its E V I L !!!!!!!!!! ) ********************************************************
Darlene X
on 11/21/06 2:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok ignore my thread--- Nicole & I posted at the same time.
MJSB
on 11/24/06 1:36 am - Bay City, MI
Ha did you and EJ have a nice thanksgiving how was the weather there I did good had some turkey and some veg but left the other stuff alone the weather was in the 50s here today is another nice day you know I would like to find out some info about AZ I eould like to move out there someday! YOUR FRIEND FROM MICH MARY JO
Most Active