~~* Holiday Gathering *~~ Who's going?

Nicole W.
on 11/21/06 2:43 am - Cave Creek, AZ
It's set for Thursday, December 14th @ The Cheesecake Factory, located at 24th Street and Camelback at the Biltmore. **Post your first names and who will be joinging you and the time you can arrive. I will be making name tags! If you saw my other post, if we get there by 5pm we can get the big room to ourselves without a wait. After that, I will get there early and wait for everyone to arrive for a specific start time. The Address is: 2402 East Camelback Space #101, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 778-6501 Cheesecake Factory is located on the Northeast Corner of 24th Street and Camelback. Right across the street from the Ritz Hotel. If anyone remembers where Planet Hollywood was, its located there now. Please do a MapQuest for specific directions... but here are quick directions coming from the 51 off the top of my head. From the NORTH: Take SR51 South to Colter. At the light, make a left, go over the highway follow road to Camelback Rd. Make a left at the light onto Camelback. Make a left on 24th Street. Make a right into shopping center. From the SOUTH: Take SR51 North to Highland Ave. Make a right at the light. Take Highland Ave to 24th Street. Make a left onto 24th Street. Take 24th Street North, just past Camelback Rd. Make a right into the shopping center. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/ncwoods1/map.jpg I would say we will need a final headcount by Monday, December 11th, so I can call the resturant again and give them a heads up again. As for the White Elephant or Grab Bag gift exchange, lets do the gift amount $10-$15... we can do it the dirty way and do the whole stealing thing, with rules... always fun, just don't get mad people! (I have seen people leave parties because their gift was stolen! haha) Thanks everyone!
Darlene X
on 11/21/06 2:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't realize you were online hahaha--- we posted at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darlene X
on 11/21/06 2:56 am - Maricopa, AZ
OK, for the head count, we will both be there: ******Darlene & EJ (2)******** Now that I realized it's nice and close to work, we should be able to get there around 5:15pm. YAY, Im so excited to meet everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa P
on 11/21/06 4:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
I will be there and will try to talk Melanie into coming with me. I will also mention it to the girls at work that had the surgery but don't get on OH. So that is one positive for me and I will let you know about the rest of the ladies. Thanks! Melissa
AZdove
on 11/21/06 4:33 am - Tolleson, AZ
I get off work at noon so what is the earliest we can get there? Do you need any help setting up? What time do you want me there? I will be a solo so just count one more in. Let me know what I can do to help!
Nicole W.
on 11/21/06 8:19 am - Cave Creek, AZ
If majority of us can get there by 5pm so we can get that room, I will be there by 4:30pm. I want to check out some stores in there for Christmas Shopping, so I might just get there eariler. Otherwise, if we get an later sitting time... there are tons of nice shops to go looking around!
carolem
on 11/22/06 1:17 am - Austin , TX
Hi kiddo, Steve and I are going as well. I've only been to that area 1 other time, so this should be fun! We should have no problem getting there by 5 PM, I can leave my office whenever. Regarding the gift, an office I worked for just handled it a really simple way. You bring a gift, you get one. That way the ones who did participate will receive a gift. It's pretty simple. Talk to you later, I'm a little swamped at the moment. Carole M
Darlene X
on 11/21/06 4:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
Add another (1) head for Jeanna Underwood (She posts here, but I messaged her cause we work together and she said to add her in).
JRinAZ
on 11/21/06 5:19 am - Layton, UT
Pencil me in! My DH has a work party that night which I'm hoping is for employees only....that way I can party with my O.H. buds guilt free! I'm away from the boards this week while I enjoy family in Utah for Thanksgiving! I'll check back in next week and give a better commitment (INK) ! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am not only thankful for the health and thinner body I have because of my weight loss surgery but especially for the amazing friendships I have developed as a result of support boards and support groups! May all of you enjoy and use your tool with power at the big meal! Hugggzzz, Joyce
alligatorpgr
on 11/21/06 7:13 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Count me and my DH in also. Can't wait to meet everybody !!! Alli
Most Active