Surgery tomorrow 11/21

CK777
on 11/20/06 12:34 pm - Avondale, AZ
Well, my time has finally arrived, tomorrow is the BIG day, it is now time to become a loser!! I am packed, "cleaned out" and have to be out of the house by 4:45 to be at the hospital by 6 am for 8 o clock surgery! I am so excited and not scared at all. I will post when I'm able to. Thank you everyone for the advice that has been given so far. Cathy
vquigley
on 11/20/06 1:03 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Cathy, Good luck to you! We'll see you on the losing side. Virginia
Melissa P
on 11/20/06 1:12 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats Cathy! I will say a prayer that you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Melissa
alligatorpgr
on 11/20/06 1:23 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Best wishes and good luck to you Cathy. Gentle Huggzzz coming your way Alli
carolem
on 11/21/06 1:43 am - Austin , TX
Cathy, Glad to hear you weren't nervous, you will do great. Dr. B is great surgeon and fantastic person. Your in excellent hands. THe hospital is great too. You'll be happy to be home though where you can rest better. My husband wasn't in much pain at all, just a litte uncomfortable. Really important to not lift anything. We'll all be anxious to hear how your doing. My husband's was Nov 6th, he's a lap-band, today is 11/21 and he' s already lost 25 lbs! He's starting to get excited now about this, he was dressed and ready to go out and walk when I left for work. Trust me he wasn't a walker prior to surgery! The most he walked was from the golf cart to his ball....he just never got into it. Talk to us soon. CaroleM
AZdove
on 11/21/06 4:13 am - Tolleson, AZ
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!...I am so glad that you will be there. You are from Avondale and I am from Tolleson...kindred towns and soon losers together! My prayers are with you. I have just taken the Magnesium Citrate to prepare for tomorrow morning so soon I will also be "cleaned out". I will be packing later this evening and doing my last journal entry from this side. I thought these days would never come and yet it now seems like they got here way to fast! See you tomorrow! Ln
Most Active