Calling all Dr. Robin Blackstone Patients!!

paulacohen
on 11/20/06 7:26 am
Wow, Kathy - you have given me hope. I have most of my paperwork filled out, need to finish a few things that take a bit more time, like list of weight loss attempts, etc. I've been to Dr. B's seminar, which was fantastic. I've got a letter from my PCP, now I'm just worried about dealing w/my insurance But I'll never get there if I don't turn in the packet and your story (I have a similar weight, etc) has given me the emotional strength to take the time to finish the paperwork. (I'm self employed so every minute not working is a minute not making money, so I can find all kinds of excuses to not stop working and do the paperwork...) Thank you.
AZdove
on 11/21/06 9:38 am - Tolleson, AZ
I do think Dr. Blackstone is the best however I think that the majority of her office staff are lacking.
dfavre
on 11/25/06 4:03 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I agree Ellen. I had to fill out the new patient packet twice! Thank goodness I kept the food diary on an excel sheet! On a positive note, once I got through the initial consultation, everything seemed more streamlined. I was just approved on Wed. by my insurance company, so hopefully, I can get mine done in Feb/March.
Most Active