one year results

kmastin
on 11/18/06 8:01 am - Phoenix, AZ
I had my one year appointment this past Thursday and wanted to share. ALL my bloodwork came back with great numbers! Water intake is great, calcium great, etc. Lost another 2 lbs! Gained muscle! This was the pick me up I needed. Life is great! Weight was 143, and this seems to be me at goal. I'm happy with it, and feel fantastic! I go for breast reconstruction surgery Dec. 20th and wanted to be at goal before the surgery, so I am ready for it. Boy, does this post seem like an all about me moment - but it is what it is! Thank you to everyone who has given me help/advice this past year - it's great to have somewhere to turn and have people who understand what you are going through. I look forward to meeting many of you at the holiday gathering on the 14th! Karen
Nicole W.
on 11/18/06 10:31 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Congrats on your success, Karen! If you dont mind me asking... who are you going to for your breast reconstruction?
vquigley
on 11/20/06 1:14 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations, Karen! And good luck with your breast reconstruction surgery. Virginia
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/26/06 12:33 am - Prescott, AZ
Congratulations Karen!!!! Now -- when are you going to post pictures? Share with us! Hugs! Sheryl 320/175/160 Oct. 28th, 2005
kmastin
on 11/26/06 2:14 am - Phoenix, AZ
I'm trying to post pictures. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but can't get a picture to show with my postings. I'll keep trying! Karen
Most Active