ANYONE WITH AHCCCS MERCY CARE?

sweetie6327
on 11/17/06 11:41 pm
Hello! I was wanting to know if anyone has this type insurance and if so is it pretty hard to get approved? My is Dr Fang. Now my insurance says that I have to lose 5 percent of my weight over a 6 mo period and of course have enough medical to problems that im knocking on heavens door. lol But I do have some medical conditions but I really dont know how bad the insurance company would look at them. Anyways my bmi is 59 so who know any one have any answers? Im in the dark so any help? please let me know. thanks and I hope to hear from y'all.
Nicole W.
on 11/18/06 12:15 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Have you gotten your letter of medical neccessity from your Primary Care Physician? I do not have any co-morbities such as diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol, etc... but I do have chronic low back pain that is not helped by being overweight. I have also struggled with obesity half my life and had the documentation to back it up... attempts at Jenny Craig, Weigh****chers, etc. So any documentation you can provide to the doctors, who in turn will submit that to the insurance companies will help your case even more. Good Luck!
Most Active