**~Arizona Holiday Gathering~**

kmastin
on 11/20/06 7:50 am - Phoenix, AZ
Count me in! I can be there by 5, but just tell me the time and I'll be there. Let me know if there is a gift exchange. Thanks for setting this up! Karen
lemarie22
on 11/20/06 8:25 am - Glendale, AZ
Woohoo! I think I can actually make it to this. I work downtown and it's not too far to make it in time. Can never seem to get out of work in time to make it to the Chandler support groups. OK, is this the kind of Dirty Santa exchange where you can steal presents? I love that one. Connie
Darlene X
on 11/20/06 10:39 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Is there any other kind of exchange?? LOL
Darlene X
on 11/20/06 8:50 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I doubt we could do 5pm..... I can't leave wor****il 5pm.... and I don't even know where the Biltmore area is, so my guess with rush hour traffic it will take at least 45 minutes to get there (I work by the airport).... Can someone post a mapquest or something with where the Cheesecake factory is????? What time will you eat?? Probably earliest we could be there is 5:30-5:45pm
Nicole W.
on 11/21/06 1:37 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I will post up directions later today... last night was a bit crazy at my house! The Biltmore is located at 24th Street and Camelback Rd... not far from the airport at all. I say we eat when everyone gets there. So if majority of us can get there by 5pm to get that room that works... then we will just get settled as people arrive. But we will see what other replies we get first before we make an official time.
Darlene X
on 11/21/06 2:24 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ohhh I work on 24th St & Buckeye---- so it's only like 5-6 miles North of me, Ohhh that works out great! We should be able to get there by 5.15pm or so then.... This thread is getting kind of long, shall we start a new one with some more deffinate details and get a headcount?
Melissa P
on 11/20/06 1:10 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I can leave a little early from work and make it there by 5:00 and the gift exchange sounds fun. You are great! Thanks for calling and getting it organized. I definitly want to take pictures. Scrap book time!! Melissa
Darlene X
on 11/21/06 2:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
******** Ok well here is the Cheesecake factory info **************** PHOENIX 2402 East Camelback Space #101, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 778-6501 Location Located in the Biltmore Fashion Park. Southside entrance between Border's and Macy's. Parking Complimentary valet and self-parking are available. Hours of Operation Monday - Thursday 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Friday & Saturday 11:00 am - 12:30 am Sunday 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Patio seating is available with heaters, music, ceiling fans and "misters" for those dry, warm days and nights in the desert. We can easily accommodate parties up to 50 guests. Large print and Braille menus are available. Menu located here: http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu.htm (Stay away from the cheesecake!!! Its E V I L !!!!!!!!!! )
Darlene X
on 11/21/06 2:38 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok their salads look to die for good!!! They also serve all day eggs/omlettes for newbies.... Looks like they have a TON of awesome choices! Ok now Im excited!! I so can't wait to met everyone!!!!
Most Active