**~Arizona Holiday Gathering~**

Nicole W.
on 11/18/06 7:13 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Yes... Thursday, 12/14 is the date. Now... where to eat is to be decided.
kmastin
on 11/18/06 5:36 am - Phoenix, AZ
You can count me in. The 14th sounds good, and I don't care where it is - just let me know. I look forward to meeting everyone! Karen
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/06 1:48 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I think the 14th will be great, May I suggest The Cheescake factorory - SCOTTSDALE 15230 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 (480) 607-0083 Location Located at Kierland Commons. On Scottsdale Road, next to Crate & Barrel. I will be happy to cal and see if it is do-able.
LeAnne G.
on 11/18/06 10:22 pm - Goodyear, AZ
I'd like to come too! I'm looking forward to meeting other people from AZ.
Nicole W.
on 11/19/06 2:11 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Ok Everyone... time to pick a location! I looked at some of the locations people suggested and then looked up the locations that will be kinds central to majority of the people on the board that showed interest and of course more people that maybe interested that haven't seen this post just yet. Cheesecake Factory (yum!) PHOENIX - Biltmore (off Camelback Rd and 51) 2402 East Camelback Space #101, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 778-6501 Red Lobster - Old Town Scottsdale (Scottsdale Rd & Between Indian School & Thomas Rd.) 3360 N SCOTTSDALE RD. SCOTTSDALE AZ 85251 (480) 675-9733 Mimi's - Either Chandler or Scottsdale or Metro Center... there is no other central location.
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/06 2:35 am - Phoenix, AZ
I vote for Cheesecake Factory (yum!) PHOENIX - Biltmore (off Camelback Rd and 51) 2402 East Camelback Space #101, Phoenix, AZ 85016 will be a great location!!
Sondra J. S.
on 11/19/06 3:02 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi everyone I would loe to come, but as you can see, I am up in the mountains and don't have a car that will make it over the mountains and through the hills to my beautiful friends (he hee) I would love to meet all of you, but don't have the funds to rent a car to come, and have only driven to the valley only once before, well twice, I actually found the airport, lol.... Please take lots of pictures for me though!!! Sondra!!
AZdove
on 11/19/06 10:22 am - Tolleson, AZ
I vote for the 14th at Cheesecake Factory (yum!) PHOENIX - Biltmore (off Camelback Rd and 51) 2402 East Camelback Space #101, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 778-6501 Thanks for working so hard on this Nicole!
Darlene X
on 11/19/06 11:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
The Cheesecake factory is a little pricey--- and will they cater to a large group of WLS people??--- thats my question.... Before I vote there, I would want to make sure they would be a little more leniant on us... like Mim's will let us order just sides, or 1/2 meals etc...
Nicole W.
on 11/19/06 12:53 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I myself feel uncomfortable calling a resturant and asking them to accommodate us just because we had surgery. So, if anyone wants to call any resturant and ask... more power to you! I do not mind ordering off the normal menu. If I cannot eat all the food, it's lunch for the next day... Their meals range from $8.00-$25.00 (for a steak). My favorite is Chicken Madeira and I know that is $15.99. Cheesecake Factory does have large sitting areas with tables or half booth/table... I will call tomorrow and ask how large of a party they can sit together and how much notice I need to provide. I worked with them a few times on events when I was a secretary without a problem. I also think they have a private room... but I might be thinking of a different location. It is also a nice environment and the Biltmore is really nice around Christmas. Perfect place for Holiday pictures! I really do not have anymore ideas for places to meet... I know something central will be nice so more people can come. Keep the ideas flowing!
Most Active