I AM APPROVED!!!!

alligatorpgr
on 11/16/06 8:58 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
OMG, I talked to my insurance company yesterday (UHC), and they said I have been APPROVED!!! I even asked the nice lady to repeat that for me, and she said yes, you have been approved. I'm so excited I don't know what to do. I called Freda at SBC, and she said she had to get the official word from UHC, so she will call me today to let me know what the next step is......YEAH BABY, I'm gonna be a "loser" too......Thanks to everyone on here who has been so helpful, and I'm so grateful for all the advice I've received....... This is me doing the happy dance..... Alli
CK777
on 11/16/06 9:14 pm - Avondale, AZ
Congratulations Alli!! I knew you would be, the waiting is just so hard and frustrating. Next you will speak to Noreen to schedule a LOT of appointments including your SURGERY DATE! Keep us posted. Cathy
Linda S.
on 11/16/06 10:31 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
i AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL!!
alligatorpgr
on 11/16/06 10:52 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey lady, what are you doing up so early?!??!?! I never thought I would be so excited to be a "loser"........Let the countdown begin Alli
pwrightt
on 11/16/06 11:13 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Good going. I know when I got my approval I did not sleep that night I was so happy.
Ayaunna
on 11/16/06 11:30 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations Alli!!!! Now its only a little bit of time from here to go!! You'll be hearing from Freda soon enough!! Me doing the happy dance with you.... ~ Ayaunna
Melissa P
on 11/16/06 11:31 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats on the approval Alli ! I am so happy for you. Me dancing the happy dance with you! Yippee! Melissa
MARY OTU
on 11/16/06 11:57 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Wow, so happy for you! Are you with State of AZ UHC? Just wondering as my best friend has been denied and denied and denied by them. Hoping to get some suggestions on getting her approved. See you at support group Dec 4th? Mary
alligatorpgr
on 11/17/06 12:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I actually work for a major airline here in PHX. I know that UHC covers both the lap band and the RNY, so your friends employer probably has an exclusion policy. Those can be tough to beat, so have your friend check the insurance forum for help. Gary Viscio is the moderator, and he is a wealth of information. Best of luck to your friend, is she on the boards also? I will see ya at the meeting on the 4th Alli
KT300
on 11/19/06 4:27 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Mary, I was denied and approved by UHC State of AZ. Have your friend email me or let's talk on 12/4. Thanks for the turkey recipe!! Katie
Most Active