Hello, I am Back from the WIZARD!

Linda S.
on 11/16/06 3:22 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I am home and wanted to take this quick moment to thank my wonderful angels, Alli, and Melissa P, they are true angels, great poeple. I am not the greatest patient in the world but my cheering team made it much easier. I am tired, but had to check in and give stats... Nov 9 Day of surgery -24 pounds on 2 week pre-surgery diet. Nov 16 release from hospital -14 pounds,totally 38 pds......yeah baybeeee. I am so greatful, thank you all for your well wishes, I am enjoying my road to freedom. I did recieve a goodie bag from St. Lukes. It is a shoulder bag, very well made, with a pedimoter, picture frames for our progress, baby spoon, and fork, huge sippy cup and kewl ink pin. On our pre-surgery meeting I received one of the best made, well put together binders I have ever had. It is chock full of our requirements, and any advise one can think of. My 2nd day in hospital Janel showed up on the floor with samples and patience. She gave me a great little binder with all of her contact info, and the classes that are available and active all the time. Nutritution, cooking 101, and the 3 month and on classes also. There is also a monthly get together meeting! Janle came on the floor everyday, and even massaged my feet that looked liked shriveled prunes do to the sweeling going down. The staff was wonderful, I could not have been treated better. God bless everyone
alligatorpgr
on 11/16/06 8:53 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Linda, hey sweetie so glad you are finally home! I am so excited for you Make sure to give me a call and let me know how you are doing. I'm glad I could be there for you. Gentle huggzzz coming your way..... Alli
Linda S.
on 11/16/06 10:29 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Alli! i WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND THERE WAS SOMEONE NEW IN MY BED.....me!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/16/06 9:44 pm - Tucson, AZ
Linda it is so good to hear from you. Janel is definitely the best. 38 pds.......whoooohooo!!!. I am so happy to hear that you are doing well and in such good spirits. Keep updating us on your progress. I saw Dr. Juarez this past Monday and won't see him again until Feb. I am down 36 pounds, maybe more by now. I am loving being a loser. Welcome to the club.
Linda S.
on 11/16/06 10:26 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Becky, I am so happy for you too! I know that is a new pic because I can see your weight loss!
Darlene X
on 11/16/06 10:50 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Janel is awesome!!! Im glad everything went smoothly for you and welcome to the losing side!!! Darlene
Linda S.
on 11/17/06 1:11 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You look like a different woman......wow!!!!
Melissa P
on 11/16/06 11:42 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Linda, I am so glad that you are home and feeling better. Wow! 38 pounds , you are doing so great with your weight loss. That is just awesome. It was so nice meeting you. You are such a sweetie. Melissa
Linda S.
on 11/17/06 12:25 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Melissa, lets tell the truth! When you saw me I was 3 points a raving idiot, considering they would not even let me see my flowers...no flowers in ICU. I was told they were given to a nice floor, and EVERY day I had flowers on my tray. I am sending you a huge hug, and look forward to the day we can sit down and talk and laugh. You are sooooo sweet.
Nicole W.
on 11/17/06 12:33 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Linda, So glad you are home and safe! Welcome to the losing side. I hope you are doing SO much better... I am one who sure knows how bad asthma is. I told Dr. Blackstone, I didn't care about any other pain, but my asthma takes priority and she was on top of it! I am glad you are home! XOXO ~Nicole
Most Active