Magic Mountain Pictures

Darlene X
on 11/15/06 10:23 pm - Maricopa, AZ
EJ took me to Magic Mountain/Six Flags in CA for the weekend, Saturday was my Birthday. Here are the pic's if anyone is interested: http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/campingfishingtrips/magicmountain
Nicole W.
on 11/16/06 1:01 am - Cave Creek, AZ
So... how was it? I heard they have some of the best roller coasters! I hope to go next spring/summer (if they are still open!). You both look GREAT! Happy Belated Birthday!
Darlene X
on 11/16/06 2:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!! We didnt get to go on about 4 rides that I really wanted to because it was packed and the waits were like 2 hours... but what we did ride on was awesome!!! I hope they don't close, or too soon cause I want to go back again!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/16/06 5:08 am - Tucson, AZ
You guys look great and I can see you are having so much fun.
JRinAZ
on 11/16/06 11:44 am - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh! I have got the CUTEST KIDS in the entire world and definitely the hottest ones at Magic Mountain!!!! I am a very poor "Mum".......How did I miss your birthday? .......I definitely owe you a little something sweetie pie! ......I'll see you soon! Huggggzzz and Late HAPPY BIRTHDAY's to YOU!!!!! Joyce
MJSB
on 11/20/06 11:47 pm - Bay City, MI
Hi Darlene I,m sarry that I didn,t get on sunner had trouble with my pc But HAPPY LAT BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!! YOUR FRIEND IN MICH MARY JO
Most Active