Un-fill Needed!

bjprescott
on 11/14/06 12:41 pm - Prescott, AZ
I had my lap band surgery in Aug., 2005 in Tiajuana, Mexico with Dr. Kuri. He is absolutely wonderful and I've had great success. However, I live in Prescott and not doing very well right now. I need an un-fill ASAP. I spoke to one of the Doctors today in Mexico and she indicated that I should have an un-fill as I am hardly able to get even liquids down. Dr. Morales suggested a clear liquid diet until I can get an un-fill, let my band rest for a month or so, then get a fill. Are there any physicians in Arizona that will work with a Mexican surgery patient? I would really like to stay in state right now rather than go to Mexico right now. Does anyone know of any help...especially in the Phoenix area? Thank you so much! :-o
sassymom2
on 11/14/06 1:29 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hello Bev I have rangled up some info for you hope it helps. There is a Dr. Cavanaugh up in Show Low Az. 928-537-6554 $237.00 for fills under floro. Then there is Wendy Hall shes a midwife who is banded herself she comes down to the valley on the third Monday of the month her #`s are Heber office 928-535-4539 Snowflake office 928-536-5377 and pager 928-601-3836 if she not schduled to be down in the valley you would have to travel to her but it is still closer than Mexico. Hope this info. helps you Hugsss Shelley
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/14/06 11:33 pm - Prescott, AZ
Hi Bev! Long time no see! Had no idea you'd had surgery. Me too! Try Dr. Terry Simpson in the Valley. Everybody says he's great. Sheryl Tilley 320/175/160 Oct. 28th, 2005
Terri M.
on 11/15/06 5:43 am - Pinedale, AZ
Hi Bev, My surgeon in Flagstaff does fills under Fluro. His next fill day is not until Dec. 5th and I am not sure what he charges for someone that is not his paitent. his number is 1-800-824-7630 if you call there just ask for Nancy Scott that is his nurse my surgeons name is Robert Berger. Also like Shelley said there is Wendy Hall in Snowflake and she charges only $75 for fills and un-fills. She does NOT use Fluro but is VERY GOOD at finding the ports. I have NEVER had a problem with her filling me or unfilling me and she has done 5 for me. You can talk to her or her daughter Tammi. Both know what they are doing!! Good Luck, Terri
Most Active