Prayers Needed for Linda S.

Melissa P
on 11/10/06 8:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey everyone, I went to see Linda in the hospital today. They have her in ICU. She is having some breathing problems and a lot of pain. Please keep her in your prayers. She is such a sweet lady. I will be saying prayers that she is feeling better very soon and has a fast recovery. Thanks! Melissa
justcuz
on 11/10/06 11:13 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks for the update. I'm sure all of us will be keeping her in our prayers.
AZdove
on 11/10/06 12:13 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Please give her a hug if you get to see her again. Also please let her know that she is in my prayers and I will ask all of my Christian friends to add her to their lists!
pwrightt
on 11/10/06 10:31 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Will say a prayer for her. Please Please keep us updated
Ayaunna
on 11/12/06 12:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the update Ellen, I will definitely keep Linda in my prayers.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/11/06 12:07 am - Tucson, AZ
Please tell Linda that I am thinking of her. She is a great lady.
Nicole W.
on 11/11/06 2:12 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Awww... I hope Linda is doing better! I will keep her in my prayers!
carolem
on 11/13/06 3:42 am - Austin , TX
I'm so sorry to hear about Linda, she's been in the hospital awhile now. I wonder if she had to have a pulmonary clearance, prior to surgery. Maybe I'm glad I need one. Having breathing problems is pretty serious. I don't know Linda, but I'm sure she would like to know there are a lot of us concerned about her and wish her a timely recovery. One more prayer won't hurt either.......keep us posted. CaroleM
RoosMom
on 11/14/06 2:21 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
I am really sorry to hear this. I met her in one of my classes right before my surgery. I hope she is better soon. Have you heard anything else? I will keep praying for her!!! Send her my best wishes if you go see her again please. Thank you so much for letting us know. Ann
Sheryl Tilley
on 11/14/06 11:35 pm - Prescott, AZ
I will be saying prayers for her recovery. Hugs! Sheryl
Most Active