few questions

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/06 7:16 am - AZ
i am considering going with dr. simpson. i am not sure who to go to for financing cause i am going to do self pay. Any help would be great. Also has anyone here self paid, i am scared of what it it will cost per month. also did anyone here go with dr. Simpson? thanks
JRinAZ
on 11/10/06 7:47 am - Layton, UT
Excellent choice Kelly! LOL! .......ummmm, I confess! I work for Dr. Simpson and he'll be banding my failed Rny so I am a tad bit biased..........But, just wanted to jump in and give you some hope for that financing piece. When you go in for a consultation with Dr. Simpson, you can meet with our finance gal and she'll give you some information for financing. We don't do it directly from the practice but Inamed "the makers of the adjustable LapBand" has worked magic with a few banks and have some financing already in place for interested patients. Hey......if you can make car payments then you can make "Health and Body" payments and in 5 years you'll have more to show than a run down used car! ..... save some for SHOPPING though!!!!! I am NOT a snake oil salesman.....I am a passionate consumer! Good luck! Joyce
carolem
on 11/13/06 3:37 am - Austin , TX
If you own a home you might consider an equity line from your bank, anything under 25,000 would have a pretty low payment. I am a mortgage broker, so if you either own a home or would like to buy one I can help you. I have some pretty good contacts with realtor's in the area who do a good job with people that need the seller to pay closing costs. My son and his wife got out of a renal home and into a home of their own with only a few hundred dollars difference from rent payments and the only costs he paid was $325 for an appraisal. Since your in the beginning state, you would have plenty of time. For my husband and myself, we started in June, my husband had his surgery last Monday. Mine isn't until January. You do not need perfect credit either, just a 2 year work history. Let me know if you want me to help you. CaroleM my work email is [email protected]
Most Active