Angel update on Linda S.

Melissa P
on 11/9/06 4:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to give you an update on Linda S. I called her daughter and was able to talk to Linda. She sounds wonderful. She is still in recovery. She said that because she lost 24 pounds on her two week diet she did not have to have it open. She is very thankful. She was joking and asked me to bring her a hamburger and fries. She cracks me up. I told her that I might bring her some sugar free Jell-o. I will be visiting her tomorrow and will give you all another update tomorrow. She wanted me to tell everyone hi. She sounds like such a sweetie. I can't wait to meet her. Melissa
Nicole W.
on 11/9/06 5:00 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Glad to hear Linda is doing great... please send her my love! Melissa, you are on "super-angel" duties!
alligatorpgr
on 11/9/06 6:34 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks for the update Melissa. I was with her this morning before she went into surgery, and both her and her daughter Olivia were in good spirits. I plan to stop by after work so I will update more after I see her tonight. She is such a sweetheart, I was so glad I got to see her before surgery. Alli
Most Active