hey arizona

Brandy H
on 11/8/06 3:22 am - Glendale, AZ
hey arizona, long time no type to! hope everyone is well. life is good on my end. the hubby and i just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on halloween. YAY! life and love are good. i am down 147 lbs now. i have just about stopped losing. i am still excercising and eating well. i don't do the protein shakes anymore, i just can't stomach them. i try to do protein bars and jerky to keep my protein up. it seems to work for me. i would like to lose another 15-25 lbs but if i don't i am o.k. with my weight. i feel great! i am currently inbetween personal trainers again. they keep going away. (I SWEAR i wear deoderant!!!...what's the problem??!!!) anyways, i now have a plastic surgery date scheduled. i have been to 3 consults with 3 surgeons. and i talked with/to a few others. finding a plastic surgery was an exciting but scary process. but i am happy with my decision and i feel that i am going to be in good hands on december 28th. i am having my arms done and my breasts lifted and stuffed. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! i recently emailed OH with some new pics to add to my profile (as i am computer stupid and i can't do it myself) but here are a couple from halloween. i was morticia, my husband gomez and my 5 year old was wednesday. i wanted to be morticia for so long but my body was just not what i wanted it to be...but this year was different...my dress was tight but, i think i pulled it off! i got LOTS of compliments on how my butt looked in it....i mentally thanked my surgeon and my personal trainers with every compliment! anyways, here are the pics. enjoy! http://photobucket.com/albums/f115/humanfund/ brandy
Darlene X
on 11/8/06 3:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey my beautiful angel!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!! I can't even believe it... it seems to me just yesterday you were going in for your surgery--- wow how fast time flies when your getting skinny! I wish I wasnt so drugged up when you came to visit me at the hospital-- we didnt really get to visit Good luck with your PS! You'll be looking nice and perky soon hehehe Darlene
Brandy H
on 11/8/06 6:35 am - Glendale, AZ
hello darlene! no, YOU LOOK AMAZING! we are each other's biggest fans! haha. maybe one tuesday night that i am not working late.....oooh maybe while i am recovering after plastics and i take a month off work i can come to a chandler support meeting so i can see you and meet joyce in person! when will the meeting dates be in january? let me know! do you still go to those? and yes, i am looking forward to being perky! your angel (with horns) brandy
JRinAZ
on 11/8/06 6:02 am - Layton, UT
So good to hear from you (and see you!) ....... You are a perfect Morticia!!! What a loviely little "dark" family you have! Keep us posted on your plastics! Congrats to you on all that you have accomplished! Huggggz, Joyce
Brandy H
on 11/8/06 6:39 am - Glendale, AZ
ahhh thanks joyce. i love my little dark family. glad to hear from you. i will definatley keep everyone updated on my plastics. i can't wait. of course i am nervous. but i am SOOOOO excited! i was thinking, if i feel up to it, maybe one of the tuesdays that i am off while i am recovering from plastics, maybe i could come to one of the chandler support meetings?? i can't make any promises, as i don't know how i will be feeling but maybe i could make it. let me know what dates in january the meetings will be. talk to you soon. brandy
Melissa P
on 11/9/06 4:22 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow Brandy! You look great ! I have been watching your progress on the board for the last year and you have truly done a wonderful job on your weight loss. Best of luck with your plastic surgery. Your pictures are great. What a great job your daughter did as Wednesday. She had the look down perfectly. What a great family you have. Take care of your self. Melissa
Most Active