Support groups in the Phoenix

BillyIdle
on 11/6/06 8:53 am - New York, NY
Hi, I'm a Gastric Bypass patient and wonder if there is a support group or hospital in the area as I'll be here for the week. thanks alot Bill
moirap
on 11/6/06 10:04 am - Mesa, AZ
There is a support group in Chandler at chandler Regional and they meet every other Tuesday and usually there is a post the eve before. I have trouble keeping track which week it is. It is in the evening at 6pm and then we usually go out to have something to eat after. It is a great group and every one is just wonderful. Usually Joyce or Darlene have the info. Moira P
BillyIdle
on 11/6/06 10:16 am - New York, NY
thanks for the response, I'm only here thru the end of the week, so not sure tomorrow if its running? Bill
tweet-tweet
on 11/6/06 10:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 03/17/14
Hi. There is a support group at Good Sam on Tuesday evenings. For 11/7, the topic is "Methods and Techniques of Aerobic/Cardiovascular Training - only jog if you want to" It is pretty close to downtown Phoenix. The meeting is at the Edwards Medical Plaza, Suite 320. 1300 N. 12th St It is at 6:30-8.
Nicole W.
on 11/6/06 11:03 am - Cave Creek, AZ
There was one tonight at Scottsdale Bariatric... but its over... so that doesn't do you any good now! hehe
Most Active