Direction/Help

shannonross
on 11/6/06 2:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi guys, I am a 2+year post oper and I have a question. I am going to post here as well in the PS forum. I had gastric bypass surgery over 2 years ago and have since been experiencing a burning, binding very restrictive feeling in the lower left side of my stomach area. I went to my primary care doc on friday.. he suspects a ventral hernia. He is sending me to a general surgeon for consult and proper diagnosis. My question is.. has anyone had a tummy tuck or a panni with hernia repair that the docs were able to get covered through your insurance? If so... who did you go to to have your TT Panni? I know my insurance will cover it, IF i do in fact have a hernia... just not sure where to go from here? Any suggestions? Thanks, Shannon
mablebewitched
on 11/8/06 1:27 am
Hi Shannon. Dr. Steven Gitt is located in Phoenix and is able to get many post bypass procedures covered. He and his staff are very knowlegeable and helpful in the areaof insurance. Dr. Gitt is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and can also repair your hernia!
Most Active