Has Anyone Heard Dr. Alan Newkoff is Retiring?

cj29
on 10/31/06 12:11 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I'm just curious if anyone heard the same rumor I did...that Dr. Newkoff id retiring and Dr. Simon will be taking all his patients??? Carrie
vquigley
on 10/31/06 1:26 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Carrie, I wondered about that when I was in his office a couple of weeks ago because he said something about changes in the office and he didn't know if he would be seeing me for my six month appointment and didn't know who would. I thought I would call and see if I could schedule an appointment with him to see what they say. The day I was in his office he wasn't feeling well (he had a cold) so I didn't want to press him for answers. If you hear anything, let me know. How are you doing? Still losing weight? Virginia
HarleyGirl
on 11/1/06 12:50 am - Maricopa, AZ
It is true not a rumor. Dr. Newhoff has retired. I was to see him on Monday for a 2 1/2 yr check up and the appt was cancelled. They wanted me to reschedule with Dr. Simon and I chose to wait awhile. I'm gonna miss Newhoff. I asked if it was for health reasons or just retire and I was told he had been planning this for some time and this is it.
Most Active