Another Angel Update for Nicole W

Melissa P
on 10/31/06 4:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I went and visited Nicole in the hospital today. She looks wonderful. She said that she was feeling good. She was in a little pain. Her back was a little uncomfortable in the recliner. But other than that feeling pretty good. She had been up walking right before I got there. I met her wonderful Mom Alice. I know where Nicole got her awesome personality from. Thanks for all your well wishes on the first post. I have to admit that I forgot to print her surgery page. But I told her and she said that she would read them when she gets home. Keep Nicole in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Melissa
carolem
on 11/1/06 2:42 am - Austin , TX
Thanks for the update on Nicole, I'm so glad for her. She was so determined and has such a great spirit. Looking forward to hearing from her when she's back on line. Thanks again. CaroleM.
alligatorpgr
on 11/1/06 3:43 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Yeah for Nicole! I'm glad she is doing well. Hope to see her back on the boards as soon as she is up to it. Thanks for checking in on her Melissa Alli
Ayaunna
on 11/2/06 4:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the update Melissa, I called Nicole last night to see how she was doing too. She sounded really well! You are right she does get her rockin personality from her mom. I can't wait to see her back on the board with her updates. ~ Ayaunna
Most Active