It's finally here...

Nicole W.
on 10/29/06 9:15 am - Cave Creek, AZ
my surgery date! It's tomorrow! I have a major headache right now... I think its probably from not eating. But I was a good sport and took my magnesium citrate like a pro and one big gulp. Just hope I am done with this whole bathroom thing before I fall asleep tonight! Maybe taking a nice bath will get rid of my headache! Otherwise, liquid tylenol... here I come!!
JRinAZ
on 10/29/06 9:30 am - Layton, UT
Yay! Nicole! It's here! Sweet Dreams! You'll be sliding down the amazing skinny slope within hours! Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo! Big wishes to you for an uneventful surgery and oodles of wonderful things dancing in your head while you're on the miracle table! ......just think of shopping, good health, getting itty bitty, becoming a hottie, and...did I say shopping!!!! Can't wait to hear your details! Joyce
Sandi F
on 10/29/06 9:32 am - Tempe, AZ
Nicole, I wish you the best of luck with your surgery. I am happy you will be on the losing side after tomorrow. I hope to join you soon! You are in my prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Take care, Sandi
alligatorpgr
on 10/29/06 12:01 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole, I'm so excited for you! My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family during surgery and recovery. Tomorrow will be the first day of the rest of your life! Gentle huggzzz coming your way, and keep us posted. Alli
CK777
on 10/29/06 9:19 pm - Avondale, AZ
Hi Nicole Good luck this morning!! I will be praying for a safe and uneventful surgery. Cathy
Nicole W.
on 10/29/06 10:24 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
On my way... still not nervous... is that normal?!?!? still got my killer headache since 3:30pm yesterday, figured it's a hunger headache because tylenol didn't take care of it! Thank you everyone for the well wishes!
AZdove
on 10/29/06 10:42 pm - Tolleson, AZ
I am amazed that you are not nervous! Good for you. My prayers are with you!:angel:
carolem
on 10/30/06 1:18 am - Austin , TX
Hey Nicole, I'm so jealous your day has come. My husband's is next Monday. I'm so happy to hear your not even nervous as you got ready to go in this am. THey told us the more relaxed you are the better. You'll probably be back on the message board tomorrow! Can't wait to hear from you. Take care. CaroleM
Most Active