update on me

simply_jess
on 10/27/06 2:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
hi all! I haven't posted in a long time.. life has been crazy. I am finally working, I am a line cook at Wildflower Bread Company and on December 8th I will have become a graduate of Scottsdale Culinary Institute. (My job is school credited). I work about 7 hours a day on my feet and really work hard for about 3-4 hours, when the big lunch crowd comes. It is truly an exercise, I lose about a pound for everyday I work and gain half a pound for everyday I don't work. So slowly but surely, hehe. My surgery was June 26 of this year and so far I have lost 70 pounds. I haven't visited this site that much so I uploaded my new photos through the album under the 'new' profile. But I think links would work. Hope everyone is doing great out there, and pre-ops.. I hear your struggle and complaints and this surgery is worth fighting for, even if you might wish you didnt get it for the first couple weeks, but stay positive and know that you deserve it and you will rise above all of this to succeed. now the pics: before:http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/303875/albums/3706/before.jpg after:http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/303875/albums/3706/me.jpg if this doesn't work, then tell me so i can try to fix it. bye y'all!
Melissa P
on 10/27/06 4:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Jessica, You look awesome! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Congrats on the job & becoming a graduate as well. Wow you are really having some positive things going on in your life. Keep up the good work on your weight loss. Take care! Melissa
Nicole W.
on 10/27/06 3:35 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
You look great, Jessica! Congrats on your upcoming graduation... what a great achievement! PS.. I love Wildflower! My friends and I go there occasionally for our lunch breaks!
simply_jess
on 10/27/06 5:52 pm - Phoenix, AZ
well theres a new one opening on Nov.1 in arcadia, which I think is really scottsdale, which many people say is phoenix, hehe. It's on Indian Bend rd.. or indian school, whichever one is more south really. Awesome place.. and everything is made to order so you can get whatever you want on anything, or whatever you want off of everything. jus****ch out for those bleepin' pastries..and the bread... and the croissants.. and the soda...gah!! hehe
Most Active