has anyone had a panniculectomy (spelling) with Dr Juarez in Phoenix?

Anna Louise L.
on 10/26/06 7:39 pm - SierraVista, AZ
I need help and advice on plastic surgery will have panniculectomy (spelling) and want to know what propper questions to ask and how you feel after operation and what is the proper care for this. I appreciate your advice. My apt is on Monday. Please email me at [email protected] THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
mablebewitched
on 10/31/06 5:22 am
Hi Anna Louise. I had surgery with Dr. Steven Gitt who is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I was hesitant about seeing a general surgeon for a plastic surgery procedure. Panniculectomy is a complex procedure and I wanted to use a surgeon who could plan the procedure in context with any other issues that may need to be covered along the line. Most general surgeons really don't know what they are doing when it comes to Panniculectomy. Would you go to a plastic surgeon who trained in general surgery for a bariatric procedure? If not, why would you go to a general surgeon for a plastic surgical procedure? Dr. Gitt is wonderful and his entire staff is so supportive, I feel as if I am part of the family when I walk into their office! Good luck to you Anna Louise!
Most Active