OT, but I gotta share this!!!

Linda S.
on 10/26/06 6:20 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
God is good. My grandson went right through a tall window on the second floor of my daughters home, busted it clear out, it is over 8 feet high. By the time his mom got to the window, he was standing up looking at her. Do you know this boy had only 2 scratches, quite small, and that is all!! There was scattered glass everywhere, my daughter says there was even one jagged piece standing straight up in the grass. My God is a mighty God.
AZdove
on 10/27/06 12:00 am - Tolleson, AZ
Praise God!:angel: "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. " Albert Einstein
Sandi F
on 10/27/06 4:23 am - Tempe, AZ
Wow! God is Good! I totally agree! I am so glad that your grandson is ok. What a scary experience. We had a similar situation with my nephew when he was little. We were in the bleachers at a race track near the top. He somehow slipped through and fell a considerable distance but was ok with no broken bones. God is Good! Take care, Sandi.
Melissa P
on 10/27/06 9:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Linda, I just wanted to say thank God your grandson is okay. How scarey. I bet your daughter was really freaking out. I am glad everything is okay. Take care! Melissa
BellaMatrixx
on 10/27/06 11:01 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks for all your support guys. My grandson is fine, and I have to say, every moment since then has felt more precious to me. This blessing puts everything in prospective. It helps me to remember all I have to be grateful for.
Linda S.
on 10/27/06 11:06 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Laugh! this is Linda, I posted under my daughters handle by mistake. Anyways, there is the grandson I am talking about, his name is Zach and he is four, and my daughter, Olivia..smile.
alligatorpgr
on 10/28/06 4:43 am - PHOENIX, AZ
What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger! Thank God for you and your daughter that you grandson is OK. God is amazing isn't he! Besides the new gray hairs he's causing both of you, he'll be just fine. LIFE IS GOOD, AN SO IS GOD! Huggzzzz.... Alli
Linda S.
on 10/28/06 5:58 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hugs back to you. Yes, life is good...smile.
Most Active