I have a face

Melissa P
on 10/23/06 5:42 am - Phoenix, AZ
Well after a year and two months of posting on the boards I finally have a face. Thanks to Reba on the main board helping me post my pictures. She is awesome if anyone needs help. She does a great job. So if any one is interested you can go check out my post-op and pre-op pictures. Melissa
Darlene X
on 10/23/06 6:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOO HOO!!! You look great!! Such a huge difference!! Darlene
Melissa P
on 10/23/06 6:44 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Darlene! The post op picture is one out of two that I had of me. I am always on the other side of the camera even now. My freind at work took the six month picture and I am glad she did. I can finally see a differance. I took a look at your profile. I am having the same mental issues you are. I still see myself at 345 lbs. I look at my size 20 pants and say those are never gonna fit and I put them on with no problem. You and EJ look awesome and I'm not just saying that. You guys are doing a great job with your weight loss. Melissa
Nicole W.
on 10/23/06 11:38 am - Cave Creek, AZ
And what a beautiful and friendly face you have! You look great!
Melissa P
on 10/24/06 12:48 am - Phoenix, AZ
Ah thanks Nicole! Just think in a few months you will be posting post op pictures for all of us to see. You are gonna do great! Melissa
alligatorpgr
on 10/23/06 1:07 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
You look great Melissa! You look much happier also. Best wishes to you on the rest of your journey. Alli
Melissa P
on 10/24/06 12:58 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Alli ! I am much happier and have a lot more energy. Melissa
Linda S.
on 10/23/06 3:22 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
You've come a long way baby!
Melissa P
on 10/24/06 1:00 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Linda! Soon it will be your turn. Best of luck on your upcoming surgery. Thanks! Melissa
KT300
on 10/23/06 5:06 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Wow!!!! You look great and are such an inspiration to me!!!!! Katie
Most Active