9 days left...

Nicole W.
on 10/21/06 3:02 am - Cave Creek, AZ
until my surgery! I cannot believe what seemed like months and months of waiting is just a little over a week away!!! I have a whirlwind of emotions going on right now also... anxious, nervous, scared, VERY emotional. I know this next week is going to drag too... especially at work since majority of my projects are wrapping up!
alligatorpgr
on 10/21/06 4:50 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole, I am so excited for you! Just think, in nine more days, you are going to be starting a much healthier life. Best wishes to you, and don't forget that we all are going to be thinking happy thoughts for you, and sending you gentle huggzzzz.... Take care Alli
MJSB
on 10/21/06 7:10 am - Bay City, MI
Hi Nicole this will go by fast I been on this road for a year and lost 148 pounds you,ll feel so much better once you start losing congrads to you my prayers will be with you A FRIEND IN ARMES IN MICHIGAN MARY JO
pwrightt
on 10/21/06 8:04 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Nicole: Good luck on your surgery. I live in Desert Hills not to far from you so if there is anything you need email me. I will send my phone number by private email.
vquigley
on 10/21/06 12:46 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Nicole, Good luck to you! Your surgery date will be here before you know it and then you'll be on the losing side. Wishing you many skinny wishes, Virginia
Nicole W.
on 10/22/06 5:03 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Thanks ladies! I went to a party at my friends house last night... so it was nice to be around lots of friends and they were all asking lots of questions and showing their support!
CK777
on 10/22/06 2:47 pm - Avondale, AZ
Nicole Good Luck on your surgery I am sure everything will be ok. Cathy
KT300
on 10/22/06 5:07 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hang in there Nicole!! I'll be right behind you on this amazing journey........just remember the big picture.............. that we'll be much healthier in the future than we are now and we have an excellent surgeon and know that there's support for us. I'll be praying for you on Monday and thinking about you on Sunday with that Mag. CItrate, yuck!!! And hope I'll see you on Tuesday, maybe I'll wear a costume for you!! Take good care, Katie
Nicole W.
on 10/23/06 12:21 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Haha! I just bought that stuff today... Thankfully its only 10oz and its cherry flavored. I am looking so forward to drinking it... quickly!!!!
Melissa P
on 10/23/06 1:50 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Nicole, My little angelette. I am sending you a hug. Give me a call if you need to talk. Everything will be fine. It is totally normal to be nervous. I am saying a prayer that your surgery is uneventful and you have a speedy recovery. I will be visiting you on Tuesday and will report back to every one how you are doing. Your Melissa
Most Active