Nuclear Medicine Cardiac Adenosine test hurt REAL BAD!!

horizontallychallenged
on 10/27/06 3:50 pm
Linda, When is your surgery? I'm glad you found an alternative to Adenosine. I can't remember the other drug but there is one. Keep us posted with what you are going through - STEP BY STEP, put it in your info-site (whatever it's called) please. I want to know what's going to happen next. Are you having surgery at St. Lukes or Banner Samaritan or another hospital?
BellaMatrixx
on 10/27/06 10:57 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Under Tall, my surgery is scheduled for November 9th. I am having it at St Lukes my surgeon is Doctor Fang, and he is a sweetie. St Lukes is an older hospital, but they are a center of excellence, and so far, I have found the staff to be very nice. I had a 2nd visit with Dr. Fang on Thursday, and he asked me once again if there was anything I needed. I asked if he could recommend physical therapy for me for after surgery, and he said yes. We went over pain medication because I hate morphine, it gives me a helluva headache. I like demoral...smile. His office has huge comfy chairs and even a sturdy couch, and they have an excellent scale. Of all the pre-op tests the one that sucked (grin), was the upper GI, because of the yucky stuff you have to swallow. Last but most important, that have hospital gowns that fit! I promise to post on my page, blow by blow. I use the old profile because I think it is so pretty, Apple Pie made it so nice for me,I can't give it up. I am now on a diet, but it is do-able, not awful and much more food than I will be having after surgery. He says the diet will shrink my liver and make it possible for me to have the laproscopic surgery. I am almost finished taking all of the no no stuff out of my pantry and such. Take care sweet lady.
Linda S.
on 10/27/06 11:10 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Under Tall, this is Linda S. I posted under my daughters handle, she signed in while visiting...sorry. Anyway, Olivia is my daughter and she is with Zach, my youngest grandson. So, everything on that post is about myself, not her. DUH...
Most Active