Fiber?

Nicole W.
on 10/19/06 2:25 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I was talking to an old co-worker today who had the surgery many years ago... I was telling her that I was going to buy my vitamins on my lunch break. She told me to get Chewable Fiber tablets also... I have not heard of this. Has anyone else had an issue with Fiber? I figured all the other vitamins we are required to take for life are good enough. Wrote a note to ask in my next doctor meeting.
alligatorpgr
on 10/20/06 1:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
My friend who had surgery 2 years ago uses Benefiber, which is a tasteless powder that you can add to anything. It has helped her stay regular, and doesn't make her gassy or crampy. I've used it on occasion just to keep my system going, and it works great. With the food restrictions that we will all have after surgery, it can help to keep your system working properly. Hope that helps Alli
Melissa P
on 10/20/06 4:15 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Nicole, I did not suffer from irregularity until this month. Randy gave me a list of stuff to try. The most important get all your water in, Benefiber, Milk of magnesia or Ducolax. I would definitly ask if extra fiber is okay to take in the beginning. Because I know some people suffer the other way in the beginning. You don't want that either. See ya at the hospital soon! I am so excited for you. Melissa
Stephanie W.
on 10/20/06 8:15 am - Peoria, AZ
Nicole, The new chewable fiber is called Fiber Choice. Their website is www. fiberchoice.com. The only thing is that each tablet is only 2 grams of fiber. The website has a fiber calculator on it so you can add up the amount of fiber you are getting each day. Stephanie
Most Active