I finally did the treadmill!!!

soon2bnewme
on 10/19/06 3:59 am - Chandler, AZ
Ok, I have woke up every morning for many months and each day I get a little more stuff ready to workout but never make it on the treadmill. One day I put my shoes and socks by it. The next I did my shorts, then ipod etc... But today I actually pulled it out and did "60" minutes on the treadmill. I kept telling myself that if I just do it I'll be so glad that I did. I had my second fill a couple of days ago and I don't know if it's mental or what but I feel good about seeing results this next month. I stocked up on all the healthy stuff to eat and swore to avoid breads because they were giving me the most trouble. I'm off to make my chart to track my progress. I used to do the treadmill everyday for several years until I had my hysterectomy 4 years ago and wala that's when I put on the weight it seemed overnight. For me I don't lose quickly unless my tush is on that treadmill so one day down and hopfully many more years to come. I pulled out my old records on the treadmill and it's nice to see that I was making good progress. I know it will take me a while to get back to the speed I was at but none the less I finally used the darn thing. Have a great day!!! Renee'
K B (Tucson)
on 10/19/06 12:05 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hurrah for you! Keep it up, the excercise will do you good.
Linda S.
on 10/22/06 3:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ
That is great Renee. Keep on treading ...
Most Active