DR. GITT

toleary
on 10/18/06 4:21 am - AZ
Just wondering if anyone here has used Dr. Gitt for plastic surgery ? I have a consult with his tomorrow and wondered if I could get an idea of what you thought. THANK YOU TORI
Darlene X
on 10/18/06 4:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
Never heard of him... but please give us a review when youve had your consult so others can get an idea of what he is like Darlene
Nicole W.
on 10/18/06 4:44 am - Cave Creek, AZ
A friend of mine had a few procedures with him... she was more than pleased and she looks wonderful! She said he is a very understanding and compassionate man. Good Luck!
HarleyGirl
on 10/18/06 9:50 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Tori! I saw Dr. Gitt in Sept. regarding a Panni. He & staff were very nice. He discussed some cosmetic things other than the Panni. At this point my primary ins has denied the Panni, it is now going for Peer to Peer review as well as submission to secondary ins. I am not in a position to pay out of pocket for anything cosmetic, the quote was almost the price of a car My ins did pay 100% for BR last year so I figured I'd give the Panni a try, but no luck first time out. For myself I could not justify the $ for the cosmetic. I thank God I've come this far on my journey and if the Panni doesn't happen, I am still blessed beyond measure. Good luck! Paula Open rny 4-1-4 330-195-maybe 20 more someday!
Most Active