Any Pheonix Support Groups?

cj29
on 10/17/06 3:32 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Everyone! I'm sorry, I've been a stranger but now I'm back to work and that keeps me so busy! I hope everyone is doing well as I am gaining my energy back and losing over 40 lbs! I'm so excited!!! Well, I know Mamma Ti has a support group in Suprise and Joyce has hers I think in GoodYear. But does anyone know of a support group here in PHX? Best wishes, Carrie
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/06 8:08 pm - Yakima, WA
Not sure if there is one near you, but you might click the link up top for support groups and see if there are any listed in your area. Good luck!
mgamine
on 10/18/06 2:03 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Carrie Jooyce's group is in Chandler & meets on Thursdays--the 2nd & 4th I believe. There is one at Desert Mesa too which meets on Tuesdays--the 1st & 3rd I think. chelle
JRinAZ
on 10/18/06 7:28 am - Layton, UT
Oooops! Just twisted a bit! LOL! Chandler support group is on the 2nd and 4th TUESDAY of the month from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional (Frye and Dobson) Mesa group is at Banner Mesa the 1st and 3rd Thursday from 6 tu 7:30. Both have great folks...the Chandler group tends to be the larger so if you're looking for little and intimate then the Mesa group is the place. All are welcome to either group! ....Pleeeeez join us anytime! Joyce facilitator for Chandler
mgamine
on 10/18/06 10:38 am - Mesa, AZ
Whoops! It's this reglan makes me sleepy & lose focuse. That and I swear everytime I get dilated I lose brain cells. thanks for catching it!
cj29
on 10/21/06 10:17 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Joyce for responding. I'm looking for a Support Group here in PHX, close to me. I'm even thinking of making one. LOL All the good support groups, like yours is far away. I will keep searching. Carrie
tweet-tweet
on 10/19/06 5:30 pm - Phoenix, AZ
DS on 03/17/14
There is a support group at Good Sam at 12st & McDowell. I think it is on Tuesday nights.
Most Active