Hi All

sallyann
on 10/16/06 11:44 pm - page, AZ
He everyone, Its been a long time! I read your posts and keep up on the progress of weight loss and newbies. Im about 4.5 months post op and have lost 100 lbs. Im pretty happy with the surgery and recovery. I have to admit that there are days when I also get a little frustrated or discouraged but I think that comes with any BIG change in my life. Im coping better each and every day. It just takes one compliment and im so happy I had the surgery. I had 47 years of eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it. Im ok with the small portions and limited food choices now. I had a scope about 1.5 months ago and it looks like I may need another. I cant seem to keep proteins like chicken, meat, fish, pork etc down. So, here we go again on 12.1.06 to balloon the opening again. Good News, I have a meeting room reserved at the hospital for a support group to start the third thursday of each month! Wish me luck...better yet, with the members luck, Im going to give this my best shot! Good Luck and best wishes to all. Without this website it would have been very difficult to gather the info and support needed. Always, Sally in Page Az
Melissa P
on 10/17/06 1:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow Sally you have done an awesome job on your weight loss. Sorry about the complications and having to get scoped again. I hope you are feeling better soon. You do not look 47 from your pictures. You look great! Best of luck with your new support group. You will do a great job I'm sure. Melissa
Tiffany McGee
on 10/17/06 5:33 am - Glendale, AZ
WOO HOO SALLY!!!!! You are doing great! Sorry to hear about the scoping. *HUGS* Take Care & *HUGS* big one! Tiff PS I cleaned my closet out this weekend.
sallyann
on 10/17/06 9:39 am - page, AZ
thanks everyone..the scope is a small price to pay for the amazing weight loss and how much better I feel overall. Good luck to all! Sally
vquigley
on 10/17/06 12:27 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Sally, I was wondering how you were doing the other day because I haven't seen you posting lately. Congratulations on your weight loss! I'm sorry about the scoping. I know what you mean though about feeling better with the weight loss. Good luck on getting your support group started. I think supporting each other is very important. Virginia
Most Active