Lunch anyone?

JRinAZ
on 10/15/06 1:55 am - Layton, UT
A few of us are having lunch together tomorrow (the 15th) at 11:30 a.m. The Good Egg just off the 60 (exit to the right) on Val Vista So far.....Dian, Sandy, Katie, Chuck and me.....Anyone else???? Just RSVP through e-mail so we know who to watch for and how many to tell them. See ya! Joyce
Ginger
on 10/15/06 5:36 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Joyce, Can't join you guys for lunch..sounds like fun. I won't be able to fasilitate the group on Nov. 14th (I think) I teach kids sewing lessons and have Tuesdays booked for right now. So sorry, maybe one of your lunch buddies would like to jump in. Have fun! hugsGinger
carolem
on 10/17/06 8:00 am - Austin , TX
Hi Joyce, Wanted to try and catch up with you on one of your lunch meetings for the future I live in Gilbert and work in Chandler. My husband and I are both having the lap band surgery. My husband is Nov. 6th and mine is Nov. 29th. We are having it in Scottsdale, DR. Blackstone is our surgeon. We get a little nervous about the foods we need to give up like diet sodas, if I can have ice tea after 5 or 6 weeks I'll be ok with that. My husband is stressing about not being able to have beer! I told him he can have red wine later, it didn't make him feel better....I would love to meet with people locally that have gone through this surgery and share our experiences. Sounds like most everyone that is posting messages on here is doing great. The ones that are upset with losing slowiy, I just have to think about where would they be if they hadn't done the surgery at all! Any loss is a step in the right direction. I have a closet full of clothes I haven't even worn in 2 years that need to go, some of them are work clothes, but a lot of casual things as well I would post some of them, but there are too many. Is there some sort of donation center for WLS patients? Talk to you soon, Carole
JRinAZ
on 10/17/06 12:37 pm - Layton, UT
Congrats on your upcoming surgery Carole! ....Unfortunately, I rarely have a day off for lunches anymore but occasionally get together with the Weight Loss friends. I do however, try and make the support group meetings twice a month in Chandler. You and your hubby would definitely be welcome to those. They are for everyone....Rny, Lap Band, DS, etc. with any doc or any program.... Would love to meet you! As for donating clothes.....how about checking out Tiff's post today???!!!! you never know who may be blessed from someone else's leftovers! Huggggzzz to you, Joyce
Most Active