AAAArrrrggghhh...scale hasnt budged!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/06 12:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good morning friends - well, its been a week since I re-dedicated myself to my clean eating and wls journey. I have been 100% compliant - vitamins, 64-90 oz water daily, walking daily, and eating per my surgeons food plan. So whats the problem you ask? I HAVENT DROPPED A SINGLE POUND!!!!!!!!!! I got on the scale this morning expecting at least a 2 or 3lb drop, but nothing!!!! WTF??????? What am I doing wrong? I am in shock! Im 5'9" and right now am at 208lbs - so you see I still need to go down at least 30-50lbs more. Im really discouraged...and thinking about all the carbs I ignored this week (FOR NOTHING IT SEEMS!!!!!) Thanks for listening - I just had to vent this.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Happy Friday the 13th (yea right!) deb
Nicole W.
on 10/13/06 3:10 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Maybe its your body "resetting" itself? Don't give up... keep up the good work!
CINABOBINA
on 10/13/06 5:15 am
Deb Dont give up. Its liek anything else you do , Your body has been put into shock and is resisting yoru efforts , Stick to the plan - it may take a while to drop some weight . Your body thinks you are trying to starve it and is holding on to as much as possible.. Give it some time - I know you will see it drop next week ... might only be a pound - but its a start !!!! love Friday !! the fair starts today !!! maybe I can fit on a ride now ??
Judi S.
on 10/15/06 10:56 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Try walking just a tad faster or 10-15 min longer. You body is resetting, shock it back into the loosing attitude. If you can handle it, eat more of the fiber foods, trick it into thinking ahhhhhh here comes more food it can let go of some more "stored" energy again. Goood luck!!!
Most Active