Dr. Terry Simpson?

troopersma
on 10/12/06 2:30 am
Hi, I just had a quick question. A few years ago I was researching WLS and I thought Terry Simpson was doing RNY and DS then. Now I see he is ONLY doing the banding. Is it my imagination (or bad memory) or did he switch to only doing one kind of WLS? If he did switch, does anyone know why? Jane (who's curiousity is peaked)
Darlene X
on 10/12/06 3:40 am - Maricopa, AZ
Not your imagination... Yes he did used to do RNY & DS.... He changed, and now only specializes and does lap Band. Darlene
JRinAZ
on 10/12/06 10:09 am - Layton, UT
Hi Curious Jane! Dr. Simpson began 15 years ago with Bariatric surgeries. His personal choice after being seasoned in the practice and "weighing" the latest information is that the Lap Band surgery is the safest and best choice for "long term" weight loss. You can study the comparisons on www.obesitydr.com or www.azlapband.com He continues to give support to his Rny and DS patients and currently does at least one Revision to those 2 surgeries a month. I work for him, am an Rny post-op, and will soon have a revision to Lap Band. Happy to answer any other questions about him........ Joyce [email protected]
Most Active