Hiking Saturday :)

Darlene X
on 10/12/06 1:09 am - Maricopa, AZ
We are going Hiking Saturday morning, and figured we would post here again incase anyone wants to join us. We will be doing our normal South Mountain Trail (Up the Javelina Trail & back down the Beverly Canyon Trail-- approx 2 hours, 3.5 miles)..... leaving 6.30am Saturday morning, from the 46th St parking lot (46th St & Baseline) Map & Trail Guide here: http://phoenix.gov/PARKS/hiksogud.html So anyway if anyone feels like getting out of bed for a nice refreshing hike, come join us. I think we are getting some family members coming this week too. No excuses... it's too early... waaahhh wahhh big babies! Get out of bed, get moving... its a beautiful time of year in Phoenix. You will feel better about yourself for doing it Bring plenty of water. Cell: 480-275-1611
MJSB
on 10/12/06 5:25 am - Bay City, MI
Hi Darlene and EJ I sure wish I could I hear its realy nice in AZ its only 36 deg hear in Mich someday I would like to move to AZ its so nice to see you guys doing things like this have fun and injoy yourselfs keep going A FRIND FROM MICHIGAN MARY JO
Darlene X
on 10/12/06 8:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
Mary Jo, Its beautiful here this time of year! Its supposed to be a high of around 82F tomorrow... gorgeous! Maybe one day you can come visit and go hiking with us Darlene
Most Active