Poll

devotchka
on 10/10/06 10:24 am - tucson, AZ
Hey ya'll !!! I'm wondering, what's everyone's favorite protein drink ? I've tried Profect and Unjury-anyone else ? The Profect made me sick so I'm looking for something else-hopefully local. Thanks, Emmy
toleary
on 10/10/06 2:49 pm - AZ
You should try Isopure its 20 ozs and 40 grams of protien, you can get it at the Vitaminn Shoppe or High Health just about any health food store I bet. You will like it Tori
Janette
on 10/11/06 1:32 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Emmy! I have tried many and for the last @ 2yrs have settled with Pro Rated from Costco. I have 1 every am with 1 1/2- 2 scoops. I heat in the microwave 2 cups H2O, add sugar free chocolate( best price on SF syrups is from Smart and Final) and a couple shots of expresso( decaf works well also). I blend it in a blenda. Tastes like a mocha. Janette RNY 7-13-04 ( Dr Steven Simon) 363/123 -240 lbs 5-24-06 abdominoplasty,thigh lift and brachioplasty (Dr Ali Mosharaffa) 8-21-06 Revison r/t complications
Tiffany McGee
on 10/11/06 6:11 am - Glendale, AZ
The only one I can drink right now (without gagging) is New Whey. And it's the easiest protein drink I've ever had. It's 2.9 fl oz. 25g Protein 100 Calories. Good Luck! Tiff
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/06 6:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
Pro-Rated Whey Protein Powder is the absolute best! The only thing I dont like is that you can only get it at Costco - so a $24.95 5lb bag usually winds up costing me $125.00+ by the time I get out of that dang store! You just cant go in there for 1 thing - now can you? LOL deb
JRinAZ
on 10/11/06 11:29 am - Layton, UT
Top 3 for me: 1. Matrix Chocolate (by Syntrax who are the makers of Nectar) 2. Matrix Orange Dreamscicle 3. Champion Pure Whey Stack in Banana Scream Top 1 for my hubby: 1. Fuzzy Navel by Nectar (tastes like a Sunny D drink) You can buy all of those locally at Nutrition Warehouse where Steve, the owner, gives WLS folks a 10% discount. Or you can order on-line at www.bariatriceating.com I pack Profect just for travel but really don't like it much. Joyce
Most Active