PLASTCI SURGERY

toleary
on 10/9/06 4:41 am - AZ
Hi there I don't usually post but I lurk quite often and have learned so much. I went for a Plastic Surgery consult this A.M. and was quite pleased he told me to stop loosing weight or I would get to thin after he removes the excess, that was nice to hear. I was very impressed with him but I would like to get a 2nd opinion or a 3rd just because the cost is so high like $33K for the LBL, ARMS, BL not including the aug if I need it at a later date. I will pay this if I have to I just want to make sure its around what the others are charging I was thinking it would be about $20-$25K however he suggests doing the top and bottom in two surgeries he said I need a lot of muscle repair on the bottom and I would like him to concentrate and not hurry because the timmy muscle repair is the most important part of the whole thing to me... So anyone have a Plastic Surgen that they like in the phoenix/scottsdale area I would appreciate it ? THANK YOU SO MUCH TORI
JRinAZ
on 10/9/06 6:19 am - Layton, UT
For the Scottsdale/Phoenix area, I would recommend Dr. Mazaheri or Dr. Lillie. Dr. Lillie is one of the only plastic surgeon's who will do a fleur de lis (anchor incision) and has worked on the Extreme Makeover candidtes. But, his prices are equal to the Scottsdale docs. For the best package ever....I would recommend Dr. John Collins. He is in Tucson but he was totally worth the drive down there for me! I was able to stretch my dollars to include 3 procedures for less than one procedure in the Phoenix area. He has worked on many post WLS folks. And, unlike the other p.s. here, he gurantees "tweaking" without additonal charge. you can get all of their numbers on line......None of them work with insurance. Good luck! Joyce
toleary
on 10/9/06 6:51 am - AZ
(plastic) Thank You so much Dr Mazaheri was who I saw this morning he is wonderful and I really liked Terry in his office she was awesome. I just felt I need to get a 2nd opinion just because its the thing your supposed to do. THANK YOU TORI
lemarie22
on 10/9/06 7:47 am - Glendale, AZ
Tori, I had Dr. Mazaheri, who you've already seen. He'll work with you on the order of surgeries and combinations that you want done. The things that bothered me the most were my arms and tummy in that order. He recommended that I have a lower body lift first and then do an upper body lift, but because my arms bothered me so much, we did the arms and tummy tuck at the same time. Later he'll go back and finish around the butt if I still want it. Frankly, my butt and boobs don't bother me nearly as much as my thighs at this point so I'll have them done next. I absolutely LOVE my flat tummy. If you go with Dr. M, I'm sure you'll love yours too. Have you read the reviews of Arizona PSs on the Obesityhelp PS board? Connie
Janette
on 10/9/06 10:44 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Tori, I had tummy tuck, thigh lift and arms done in May by Dr Ali Mosharaffa in Phx. I am VERY pleased with the results and he was great. My cost was @ $25,000 and that included him, anthesia, and 2 nights at St Joes outpt center. Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/123 -240 lbs Revision of gastric bypass r/t "complications" 8-21-06
Nicole W.
on 10/9/06 5:31 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I was talking to my friend the other day about plastic surgery and whether or not I will have it done once I have lost my weight. I will consider it and she gave me the name of her plastic surgeon. She had a tummy tuck and lipo done. He is actually listed on this site also and she told me he specializes in post-gastric-bypass patients. He also included alot of other services for her tummy tuck and breast lift and his prices seemed reasonable. He is located at Desert Ridge... Tatum Blvd and Loop 101 in North Phoenix. Here is the link from this site and then his webpage. Good luck in your journey! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/plastic+surgeon+profile+Steven+Gitt+dkgs.html http://nvpsaz.com/
toleary
on 10/10/06 3:17 am - AZ
Thank You I called and made an appointment............. Tori
Most Active