Its a NEW day (follow-up)

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/06 12:15 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good morning all - I made it thru the 3 day detox - what an eyeopener to see how far off track I had fallen! The grazing was the hardest part to break! It was not fun, let me tell you - but I stuck it out and was determined to make it to Monday - now my clean eating begins. Im going to share my proposed food menu for today: B- 1/2 c cottage cheese, 1 apple S- protein shake (27 g protein) L-small chili S-protein shake (27 g protein) D-1 filet fish, 1/2 veggies S-protein shake (27 g protein) Supplements & water Any suggestions? Comments? Thank you for any input you have the time to share. I am so thankful for all of you being here for me, you have no idea how helpful it is to me to know that I have all this support online! Have a great week - and please know how much I appreciate each and every one of you! deb
Melissa P
on 10/9/06 9:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
Great Job Deb! Sounds like you made it through the hardest part. Just keep up the good work and you will be in onederland before you know it. Your menu sounds great. I need to up my protein as well. What kind of protein shakes do you like the best? Melissa
Nicole W.
on 10/9/06 5:38 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I totally dislike cottage cheese... I think it's the texture I can't tolerate. Not sure what I am going to do about that one!
Most Active