Pictures!! Chandler Group Picnic

Darlene X
on 10/7/06 11:43 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Just wanted to say the Chandler WLS Support Group Picnic @ Kiwanis park yesterday was awesome. We had a great time, and it was such a beautiful day. We had an awesome spot under the shade. We took lots of photo's, so if you want to take a look they are here: http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/chandlersupportgrouppicnic For those who missed out, you have gotta come next time! Darlene
JRinAZ
on 10/8/06 2:48 am - Layton, UT
Holy Cow!!!! What a "hot" looking bunch of folks! .....I'm sooooo jealous! It looks like you guys had way too much fun!!!! Great shots of EVERYONE!!!! Huggggz, Joyce Chandler Support Group ROCKS!!!!
CINABOBINA
on 10/9/06 12:06 am
Joyce I looked all oer for you on Sunday ! What happened ? The best part of the show was my massage !
JRinAZ
on 10/9/06 6:22 am - Layton, UT
Ahhhhhhhhh! jeanna! I"m so sorry we missed you! ...Saturday was such a bomb that we packed up and gave ourselves a free Sunday! .... I'm glad you enjoyed a massage! Christine and I had a blast on some of the gizmo machines there!.......and..I have yet to eat my "energy candy" that they stuck in my gym bag to try! We need to hire a massage school to hit our Chandler group sometime! *winks* Joyce
Most Active