Its a NEW day!

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 2:47 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hello to all ~ Im posting this morning to publicly state my re-committment to my wls journey. I am offically kicking myself in the tush and getting back on track. I will be detoxing for 3 days - protein shakes, water and vitamins only this weekend (and walking again) to rid my system of all the CRAP Ive been eating these past months. (Long story - I wont go there) Please no flamers - I am only stating this to go forward. Monday starts my clean eating again - I have come to the conclusion that I will always have to be my own food 'police' - I am one of those who can eat whatever and whenever and NEVER dump. Soooooooooooooooo, I am getting serious - I am so close to onederland, and should have moved there 3 months ago (at least!) I am so happy to have shed 140+ lbs so far, but I know that I can still shed another 20-30lbs if I get with it - so friends...I am putting this in writing that I am re-dedicating myself to my health and my body....have a wonderful weekend and thank you for listening. deb
Melissa P
on 10/6/06 3:22 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Debra, It has been a long time since I've seen you out on the board. 140 pound loss is a great accomplishment. You should be very proud of your self. I wish you luck getting back on track. This is the first step admitting that you are doing the wrong things. I know that you can do it. It would be really nice to finally meet you. Are you still attending support groups at SBC? Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 8:32 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Melissa - you've got email.....
CINABOBINA
on 10/6/06 5:04 am
Debra You go Girl !!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 8:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Jean! So far so good - the first day is the toughest - so far Ive gotten in 64 oz of water, my vitamins, and 1 protein shake. I can do this!!!!!!
vquigley
on 10/6/06 12:33 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Debra, It's good to see you on the board again. I've been wondering what happened to you. 140 pounds is great and if you can lose that much, you can lose the rest. Good luck to you, Virginia
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 2:47 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Oh Virginia - look at your smiling face!!!!!!! Its so nice to see you again - how are you doing? I trust everything went well w/your surgery and you are happily on your wls journey? Ive wondered about you often and hoped that all went well for you. Take care! deb
vquigley
on 10/7/06 4:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Deb, I'm doing well. Had surgery July 31 and thus far have lost 42 pounds (I'm sure it's more than that but I don't get on the scale at home 'cause I like to be surprised at the doctor's scale). I'm feeling great and can walk around now without getting winded. Looking forward to life again! Keep up the good work Virginia
Linda S.
on 10/7/06 4:15 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Good for you Virginia. I am happy for you!
JRinAZ
on 10/6/06 1:12 pm - Layton, UT
Deb, I'm with you! I have oodles of Holiday parties just around the corner and too mukch oozing over the tops of my tight jeans right now!!! Soooo...Monday, I'm upping my protein drinks to 4, doubling up the exercise and cutting out anything that doesn't count towards my protein gram totals for the day!!!! I'm with you! Let's do it!!!! Huggggz, Joyce
Most Active