Am in search for PCP in chandler

(deactivated member)
on 10/5/06 11:24 am - AZ
Am looking for a PCP that will agree and support surgery in chandler or surrounding areas. any help will be greatly considered thanks kelly
CINABOBINA
on 10/6/06 1:48 am
Amy Lucas in tempe area is suppose to be very good
Sandi F
on 10/6/06 5:13 am - Tempe, AZ
Hi Jean, I just posted this info for Alli but hopefully it will help you too. I just started seeing Dr. Kim Lucas in Tempe. She is excellent! She is very bariatric-friendly. I got her name from another member on this website. She is located on Baseline just west of the 101. Her number is 480-775-4110. If you choose her to be your PCP, prepare to have a fairly long wait in the waiting room because she is willing to spend time with her patients. I think the wait is worth it though since I was used to Dr.'s who spent 5 min. with me and then rushed me out the door. Hope this helps. Take care, Sandi
CINABOBINA
on 10/6/06 7:35 am
I am so happy to hear this about Dr Lucas ,, she was reccomended by a doctor at Scottsdale Bariatric, I am fairly happy with my Doctor but ya never know when you might need a goood doctor.
Donna B.
on 10/6/06 9:52 am
Kelly, My PCP is Dr. Teresa Lanier at AZ Vista Family Medicine. 875 N. Greenfield RD. STE 101, Gilbert 480-892-1212. She highly supports weight loss surgery. She told me I was her 4th or 5th person doing this, but she is very helpful and enthusiastic about it. What I have found is you may have to wait a bit to get in, but she takes the time to sit with you and answer any questions. I never feel rushed with her. Donna Bailey
Most Active