A MIRACLE!!!! (Joyce you'd be proud)

Darlene X
on 10/4/06 11:16 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I, Darlene, ME..... am drinking a protein drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW! Pigs are flying, hell is freezing over!!! The last time I did any form of protein drink was a few days after surgery, it tasted so disgusting I never had one again... the after taste made me sick.... I know that our tastes were so sensitive right after surgery....but I couldnt stomach trying any again. I turned anti-protein and opted to get it from food--- which I don't do too bad, about 60-70g from food. Well this morning I decided to take the plunge.... I got out my Vanilla Verry Berry (Which I loved before surgery- hated after) and tried it again... Not so bad.... my tastes have settled back to normal mostly.... So the girl who never does protein drinks is doing it!!!!!! I started the morning offf with about 30g Darlene -127lbs
JRinAZ
on 10/5/06 1:09 pm - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh! Did I EVER think I'd read a post from Miss Darlene S. telling me she'd had a protein drink for breakfast? Do chickens have lips? !!! Was Rome built in a day???!!!! Big proud Hugggz to you!!!!! Joyce
Most Active