Chandler Support Group Picnic

Darlene X
on 10/5/06 1:20 am - Maricopa, AZ
Everyone is invited...Picnic in Kawanis Park, Tempe @ 11a.m. We will meet at the Northeast corner of the park, just south of Baseline on Mill Avenue. Along Mill there are parking spaces...I will tie a balloon on my car so you know where we are. To celebrate the 7-7-7 challenge...we will meet at Kawanis Park at 11:00 am for a walk and then lunch. I will make hot dogs and hamburgers. Bring something to share that goes with that. I will furnish water too. This is for everyone and anyone who wants to go...you do NOT need to be part of the challenge to attend. Also, you do not need to participate in the walk around the lake. If you want you can bring your four legged friends! Just bring them plenty of water.
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/06 12:52 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Darlene - what day is the picnic? And can I ask what is 7-7-7? Thx - deb
Darlene X
on 10/5/06 2:26 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Oh My Gosh--- Oops I forgot the day!!!!!!!! Its this Saturday!!!! The 7th!!!!!!!! The 7-7-7 Challenge was to lose 7% of our weight by the 7th of October... there are three 7's... I can't remember what the third was? I think it was 7 weeks....
CINABOBINA
on 10/6/06 5:08 am
Darlene Right on the money ! 7 weeks !! I am at 6% loss ! Could I drop the extra 5 lbs overnight ?? Doubt it ! I will be there with Shrimp cocatail in tow.. Who is bringing the scale ??
moirap
on 10/6/06 3:11 pm - Mesa, AZ
I would have loved to come but I'm celebratin my sons 21st birthday tomorrow. Shucks Well I will have to catch up with you guys next time. Have a great day Moira
Most Active