Weekend fun!

JRinAZ
on 10/4/06 2:23 pm - Layton, UT
Looking for something different to do this weekend? There is a Beauty, Health and Fitness Expo at the Civic Plaza downtown Phoenix. They will have speakers from all those categories and informative/fun booths. .... In fact, if you know anyone who is kind of interested in the Lap Band, Dr. Terry Simpson will be speaking at noon in Hall D. It's not a seminar or consult so it's non threatening but gives some insight. ......Sometimes folks want to stick their baby toe into the water without diving completely in. This would be a great opportunity! And...I'll be there to say hi to all! I'll be looking for some great exercise tips from some of the other speakers! Hope to meet some of you there! Joyce P.S. the Chandler Group is meeting at 11 at Kiwanis Park for a potluck picnic. Some will walk around the lake at 11 and the rest will just hang and visit until lunch. ....I'm bummed that I'll mis it but just wanted to give a heads up on the options! And.....Darlene and E.J. have invited everyone to join them at 6:30 to hike South Mountain! Soooooooo much to do...........and all of it is positively supportive of WLS!!!!
CINABOBINA
on 10/5/06 5:17 am
Joyce Is that going all week-end ?? howmuch to get in ??
JRinAZ
on 10/5/06 1:13 pm - Layton, UT
Hi Jean.... It is Saturday and Sunday. $4.00 Come and say Hi!!! Joyce
Most Active