Motel Room

Callan
on 10/3/06 5:04 pm - Tucson, AZ
I'm looking for a reasonable hotel/motel room near St Lukes hospital in Phoenix.. My surgery is next week.. Any ideas??? Thanks CaroleA Dr Juarez laprny October 12, 06
Sandy in Tucson
on 10/3/06 10:39 pm - Tucson, AZ
we stayed at motel 6 about 5 miles east of the hospital.....b/f found several decent places to eat around that area. We still go to Honey Bears-bbq from time to time--still. My surgery birthday will be in 30 days Sunday. Life is good. Exercise is a key for maintance. sandy 347/147/140
sallyann
on 10/4/06 1:54 am - page, AZ
I live 5 hours away from St Lukes. WHen I called them to ask this very question the man told me there was a Days Inn about 2 miiles east of the hospital. Days Inn is on the same street as the hospital. Thank Goodness because im not a big city driver. The rooms were about 56. per night. The hotel was ok. clean but not real fancy. there is a diner attached that is open from 6am to 10? Best wishes on your surgery. Im almost 4 months out and have lost 85 lbs. its been an interesting journey. Im very glad I did it. The surgery was uneventful and I felt really comfortable with Dr Fang. Sally
Darlene X
on 10/4/06 4:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
Let me know if you need any help finding something... I work in that area, about 5 minutes from the hospital-- there are tons of hotels/motels because it's right near the airport. Darlene
Callan
on 10/4/06 5:07 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Darlene .. I appreciate it !!! I'm getting lots of suggestions .. what a great group you/we all are ))))))
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/4/06 6:52 am - Tucson, AZ
We stayed at the Airport Days Inn, a few blocks east of the hospital. It is clean and reasonable and you don't have to fight a lot of traffic to get back and forth to the hosptial.
CKoehlerGMa
on 10/4/06 10:16 am
Hi Carole How about if you run a search thru Hotwire.com or Hotels.com or one of those booking services. You can get selections for the area you will be in. I have a few places you can check if you want, just let me know. Good Luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery to you. Claudette
chrisaf
on 10/4/06 12:52 pm - Kingman, AZ
Hello Carole I just booked my hotel today at a Best Western 2425 S. 24th St. only $49 a night. They seem pretty reasonable and have a shuttle to the hospital. I figured that since we dont live there it might be easier with the shuttle. I guess its not too far from the hospital either. I am having my surgery at St. Lukes with Dr. Fang Nov. 6th. Christine
Most Active