New pics!

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/3/06 4:19 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Check out the new me!!! http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k132/sheryltilley The ones in black are the new ones. Oh, the guy in one of the pics with me is my ex -- Bobby Cook. The one on the couch starts at weight of 320 -- ones in black are at 186 -- where I am now. This has been quite a year!!! Sheryl 320/186/160 Oct. 28th, 2005
Darlene X
on 10/3/06 4:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Your a HOTTY!!!!!!!!!! Way to Go! Darlene 338/211/170
BellaMatrixx
on 10/3/06 5:48 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You go girl! You look splendid. I can't wait.... (Can you tell I like these lil smileys? ) I am in the 4th month of the 6th month cooling off period (Supv. Diet *wink wink*). Its going by pretty fast, but tomorrow never happens soon enough! Keep up the good work... Loving the dress! Olivia
sallyann
on 10/4/06 1:59 am - page, AZ
cool..you look great. I dont think I would know you in a crowd anymore. wow...I bet you are feeling great. how about those collar bones ! you are looking skinny. It has been a good year! I remember being so jealous of you that you got to have your surgery and I didnt. Im so happy for you . Stay in touch. Sally
Callan
on 10/4/06 5:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Sheryl you look so lovely and happy. Isn't it amazing when we do things for ourselves how good that makes us feel? So empowered. I can't wait for my surgery. It's next week October 12,06 Carole)) Laprny Dr Juarez St Lukes Phoenix
Most Active